Real Estate businesses have a unique set of requirements and concerns. Here are some brief descriptions of how these CRM modules can serve as a solution to Real Estate builders, agents and Real Estate developers.
1. The Leads Module lets you keep a track of all your inquiries, bifurcate leads, assign them to your sales people / Real estate agents and watch their progress on these parties.
2. The Visits Module precisely shows you the number of site visits done, scheduled and rescheduled.
3. Bookings Module helps you know all the bookings in real time and stay updated about the payment schedules.
4. Loan Module lets you know the documents submitted by clients for loan provision, send sms / email reminders for document collection and know your profit margin from each loan done.
5. Registration Module gives a visual of all the bookings that have escalated to registrations and the ones that are pending, you get simpler payment management and profit monitoring of every flat / shop sold.
6. Agent Module gives you details of all your Real estate agents, quickly shows you a real time view of the leads they are servicing and converting, demark their performance and handle their commissions easily.
7. Project Module lets you add inventories of the commercial properties, residential properties, etc. and helps you know the visits they’re receiving and know your project-wise yield.
8. User Module lets you create new users, add their details and manage their hierarchy in your Real Estate company.
The reports from each of these modules shows you a real graphical representation of each aspect in your Real Estate business to help you make progressive and informed decisions. A Real Estate CRM is an enabler that gives you an overarching yet penetrating view of your business, simplifies the reporting and managing aspects of your sales teams and keeps you informed about your business at all times.
To know more about CRM and the 17 industries we cater to, visit www.dquip.com.